commitment to personnel, the environment and our customers
is unequivocal. As the Senior Manager, this Policy is
my personal guarantee that these key elements
remain at the forefront of our operations.
It is the Policy of this Company to provide an atmosphere
where all personnel can design, develop and conduct operations
in a safe and productive manner.
This Policy dictates that people, the environment and
physical structures will be protected against potential
loss that may directly or indirectly exist as a result
of the Company's operations.
In carrying out this Policy, the Company recognizes the
1. Devoting measurable effort to loss prevention at all
2. Provision of competent professional supervision.
3. Provision of adequate resources, both human and physical.
4. Identification of all hazards and management of the
The Company, its Management and Personnel, shall continually
strive for excellence through increased levels of Service
Quality, Safety and Productivity.
To achieve these objectives, the Company, its Management
and Personnel, shall endeavor to maintain the highest
practicable standards as recognized by the customers,
organizations and communities we serve.
This shall encompass:
Continued training of all Company personnel.
• Adherence to documented Company Policy and Procedures.
• Recognition of our responsibility to our customers.
• Continued improvement in our practices.
All personnel within the Company shall be competent to
perform their respective duties in accordance with the
ALERT Integrated QHSE Management System as based on the
systems standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.